Regional Property Manager – South East Florida
Looking for a Regional Manager/District Manager who is a multi-faceted leader that will oversee several on-site management teams throughout a portfolio in South East Florida.
In this role, the team member will lead a team of Property Managers, manage asset preservation and improvement, identify threats in the market and create strategies to increase leasing momentum, ensure systems are being utilized correctly in compliance with company standards, and create, implement and monitor annual financial plans for company holdings. The Regional/District Manager is also responsible to deliver exemplary customer service with the utmost professional demeanor, when interacting with residents, owners, community members, vendors, and corporate employees.
Key Essentials ~
- This position is responsible for fiscal management, budget creation & adherence, reviewing monthly operating and financial statements and preparing variance reports.
- Review and understand historical and projected performance analysis.
- Determine strategies based on economic market sensitivity and business plan.
- Set and ensure adherence to property budgets and profit goals.
- Provide monthly operating reports measuring occupancy, NOI, capital expenditures and overall financial performance in collaboration with Asset Management.
- Supervise a portfolio of managers, maintenance staff and properties in day-to-day and strategic operations.
- Visits and inspects properties in portfolio on a regular basis, ensuring smooth operation, constantly identifying areas of improvement to achieve and exceed the objectives of each community.
- Performs other duties and assists on or runs special projects as necessary