Regional Marketing Manager – Boston, MA
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing, pricing and concession programs for a portfolio of apartment communities. Marketing Directors develop strategic sales and marketing objectives, establish sales territories and quotas, manage budgets and evaluate sales performance. This position also manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce an annual Marketing Plan with well-defined objectives, strategies, and tactics to reach specific property.
- Effectively manage marketing projects that achieve revenue goals as established by supervisor.
- Develop a comprehensive database of research results and customer demographic information; use to drive marketing strategies.
- Prepare and manage an annual marketing budget.
- Manage and direct the advertising effort.
- Manage and direct the public relations effort. Maintain positive public relations and maximize positive publicity opportunities.
- Manage and direct the interactive efforts. Maintain a strong, interactive website, social media, customer loyalty club.
- Manage and direct existing events and creating new traffic driving events.
- Maintain an open and ongoing line of communication with marketing vendors; ensure there is consistency in representing the brand.
- Manage a strong community outreach initiative. Directives include hosting high profile community events.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred in related field (marketing, public relations, advertising, finance, management, business, real estate, and communications) .
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of supervisory experience in property management.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years in leasing.
- Knowledge in Lease ups, Yardi, Outlook, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Planning/organizing – Ability to organize work, set priorities and make productive use of time.
- Adaptability – Ability to accept changes in the work environment manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Communication and Contact – Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with employees, superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Attendance and Dependability – Ability to consistently report to work on time at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough matter and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Relationships with Others– Ability to work effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Safety – Provides a safe working environment for employees, co-workers, and individuals inside and outside of the company.
- Possession of a valid state issued Driver’s License and safe driving record is required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Insurance Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
More Employment Opportunities by RecruiterMixer
Regional Property Manager Looking for a Regional Supervisor with Conventional Housing background. The Regional Supervisor, will put your outstanding l...17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment
Assistant Property Manager Looking for a Assistant Property Manager. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of th...17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment