Regional Marketing and Training Manager
Looking for a Divisional Leasing and Sales Manager. Responsible for the execution of the company’s training function which encompasses developing, planning, organizing, controlling, implementing and facilitating the training throughout the company Nationwide. MUST have prior Property Management Regional Leasing and Training experience. Will consider candidates who want to be based in Atlanta, GA – Dallas, TX and Malvern, PA.
• Design, plan, conduct and implement corporate training programs, policies and procedures.
• Create and distribute training schedule, and establish priorities tied to strategic organizational needs and plans for the defined area.
• Conduct regular needs analyses based on various evaluation techniques such as shopping evaluation, internal needs assessments and the like, to determine training needs and priorities.
• Develop methods to transfer information and techniques from the training sessions to actual on-the-job performance.
• Design implement, update and evaluate training programs and events.
• Organize, coordinate and ensure employee participation in area specific training sessions.
• Offer and coordinate customized training as requested by upper level management.
• Establish and monitor standards and control systems for implementing and evaluating training programs.
• Maintain training resource files and participant attendance records.
• Coordinate and implement transitional training for property takeovers and other training needs associated with the acquisition of properties.
• Serve as an ambassador and role model of the company
• Coordinate the shopping evaluation program, which includes scheduling evaluations, placing orders, analyzing results, distributing completed evaluations and communicating areas of concern.
• Implement or direct implementation of all policies and procedures as outlined in the procedures manual.
• Remain informed of trends in the apartment industry and in the training and development fields.
• Develop, implement and monitor company contests/awards.
• Coordinate the logistical planning and implementation of area meetings, awards banquets and corporate social programs.
• Perform and/or assist with special projects as needed by upper level management.
BA in Marketing or Related Field
3+ years of Leasing and Training for Market Rate, Student, Military experience, with a minimum of 2 year in training. Proven track record of performance improvement through facilitation.
Familiar with Federal, State and/or local Fair Housing laws.
Exceptional background managing communities and motivating personnel.
Computer literacy and familiarity a must. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Knowledge of Yardi/Onesite.
implementation of advertising, marketing, pricing, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to increase overall financial performance.
Developed and designed leasing and training material for Property Management companies managing Market Rate Housing, Student Housing and Military Housing.