Do you have an inactive or active real estate license in any of the following Cities or States? Virginia, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Ohio, Columbia, South Carolina
Our client has retained our services to search for a licensed real estate agent who might be interested to work from home.
Our Client is changing the world of residential real estate through the Homeowner Benefit program. The proprietary programs have revolutionized client acquisition and real estate agent compensation. Most real estate agents struggle to find clients and generate a steady income. Great talent is lost by the typical broker/agent relationship. Our company offers team support from start to finish. The approach is to feed your talents by providing you with quality leads and giving you the opportunity to secure future business with a value proposition that no other brokerage offers. Additionally, we give you immediate income.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Agent, you will work leads delivered straight to you, working within your area. Additionally, you can join our team generating clients at local home shows and other events.
- Pursue and follow-up on leads. Manage and document your pipeline.
- Build relationships with clients through our proprietary lead capture and distribution system
- Deliver exceptional service – achieve your clients’ objectives.
- Learn, grow, make money, and have more fun doing real estate
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a corresponding State Real Estate License
- Must be driven to succeed and engage in the hard work success requires
- Customer service focus is mandatory
- Knowledge of the working area
- Professional attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Retail or other Sales experience preferred
Full-time Compensation: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Real Estate Commissions
- Weekly Draw Payouts
- Program Sign-on Payouts
- Referral Program
- Healthcare participation after 90 days