Property Manager, Groton, CT
Looking for a Property Manager. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, employing and developing the staff and maintaining positive resident relations. Candidates should be very organized and strong in budget control, team building/motivation, marketing, resident retention and resident relations. Must be a team player and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Essential Job Functions
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws; directly manages front office and on-site maintenance personnel; schedule front office personnel.
- Responsible for training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraise performance, reward and discipline employees, address complaints and resolve problems.
- Complete resident billing of monthly rental fees and other misc. charges; collect, process, deposit and record all income, and notify residents of non-payment.
- Perform month end closing procedure and ensures that reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner; maintain and reconcile petty cash account.
Maintain and update the property file system on work orders, general correspondence, residents and employees.
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance with vendors and contractors.
- Provide quality, professional service to the residents including preparing paperwork for move-outs and preparing and completing required lease renewal paperwork.
- Payroll administration including pay packages, termination packages, and payroll transmittal’s.
- Purchase and supervise the maintenance of all office and administrative supplies and equipment; process purchase invoices on a weekly basis; manage purchase orders and budget control ledger.
- Maintain department expenses within budgeted parameters.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Insurance Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
Looking for a Regional Property Manager to be based in South FL to oversee a fee managed portfolio. (Fort Lauderdale Surroundings). Regional Property Managers are business leaders responsible for developing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning, people, asset......18 July, 2018 in Careers No comment0 Likes
Property Manager – Providence, RI Looking for a Property Manager. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, employing and developing the staff and maintaining positive resident relations. Candidates should be very organized......17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment1 Like
Regional Property Manager Looking for a Regional Supervisor with Conventional Housing background. The Regional Supervisor, will put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills to work at one of the most respected apartment companies in Property Management. Essential Job Function Regional Supervisors are business leaders......17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment1 Like