Leasing Manager – Boston, MA
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for providing oversight for the leasing functions including daily leasing and marketing operations, completed marketing and occupancy trending reports. Monitors all leasing and operational policies and recommends changes to improve overall functionality of business. Attends and assists with leasing, renewal and resident events as needed.
- Marketing done both internally and externally to attract new residents. Network marketing, outreach marketing and internal marketing required. Updating all marketing material through ILS and Websites and Marketing Department.
- Position may require attendance at special events on nights and weekends.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred in related field (marketing, public relations, advertising, finance, management, business, real estate, and communications) .
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of supervisory experience in property management.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years in leasing.
- Knowledge in Lease ups, Yardi, Outlook, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Planning/organizing – Ability to organize work, set priorities and make productive use of time.
- Adaptability – Ability to accept changes in the work environment manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Communication and Contact – Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with employees, superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Attendance and Dependability – Ability to consistently report to work on time at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough matter and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Relationships with Others– Ability to work effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Safety – Provides a safe working environment for employees, co-workers, and individuals inside and outside of the company.
- Possession of a valid state issued Driver’s License and safe driving record is required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Insurance Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
Looking for a Property Manager. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, employing and developing the staff and maintaining positive resident relations. Candidates should be very organized and strong in budget control,......18 June, 2018 in Careers No comment0 Likes
Property Manager – Providence, RI Looking for a Property Manager. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, employing and developing the staff and maintaining positive resident relations. Candidates should be very organized......17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment0 Likes
Regional Property Manager Looking for a Regional Supervisor with Conventional Housing background. The Regional Supervisor, will put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills to work at one of the most respected apartment companies in Property Management. Essential Job Function Regional Supervisors are business leaders......17 March, 2018 in Careers No comment0 Likes