Our client is rapidly growing and searching for great people to join their team. If you’re looking for a company with a diverse background, interesting projects, and a fun working environment, our client would be interested to speak with you
Our Client is currently working in Central Florida with planned expansion to the South and North regions of Florida and other Southeast states. The projects include private residential/commercial land development, heavy civil/vertical construction, public design, and utility engineering.
Our client is seeking Candidates for a Survey Crew Chief who should possess the following skills and qualities: Experience in performing the following types of surveys:
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Specific Purpose – Route and Utility Surveys
- Construction Layout
- As-built Surveys
- General knowledge and understanding of the Florida Standards of Practice for Surveying and ALTA/NSPS Standards.
- General computer skills including correspondence through email, text, or collaborative software, data entry, and uploading/downloading field data and notes.
- Ability to operate and maintain surveying instrumentation including levels, total stations, and GPS.
- Ability to take thorough field notes and record any observations made during the performance of a survey.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and management and work well in a group environment.
3 years of experience as Crew Chief
Valid Florida Driver’s License
CST Certification within 6 months of hire: Survey Crew Chiefs – Level 3; Instrument Person – Level 2; Entry Level Survey Technician – Level 1.
Safety Certifications: Temporary Traffic Control (TTC); Fall Protection Awareness; Confined Space Entry.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance as of 01/01/2021
• Simple IRA as of 01/01/2021
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• 8-hour shift, overtime will occasionally be required
• Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruitermixer.com.