Social Media Communications Manager
We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
At least one (5) year social media marketing experience. A positive attitude, strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the desire to work as part of a team.
High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by your management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
BENEFITS: Our client offers the following health benefits Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, and other qualifying criteria for employment. PAY: TBD, (Based on Experience)
Additional Property management advice and tips can be found here