Accountant | Development | Construction | LIHTC – Boston, MA
20:49 27 December in
Looking for a Development Accountant. The ideal candidate should be able to execute all accounting measures for a subsidized housing portfolio. Additional responsibilities include tracking of predevelopment cost and recovery, constructions draws, development monthly financial reporting. Knowledge of Yardi setup is a MUST.
- Account for complex tax credit (LIHTC, NMTC, HTC) properties from predevelopment through the stages of acquisition, design, construction, cost certification, & Form 8609 filing
- Work closely with project managers to budget and track development costs & sources through completion
- Maintain development general ledgers, debt schedules and financial statements for each project
- Prepare construction draws & capital calls; working with LPs, lenders, contractors, & vendors
- Review loan and equity partnership documents to apply proper accounting treatment to financial records
- Work closely with internal finance, legal, treasury, and compliance groups, as well as our external CPA firm to ensure a successful audit of each project and resulting tax return
Paid Sick Time
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com.