Our Client is looking for a Full Time Entrata Training Specialist to join their team! As the lead contact of our Property Management Software, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our onsite staff, Managers, and numerous Directors. The ideal candidate will have the ability to train peers while providing exceptional communication and enthusiasm onsite or in the office.
- Assists with the set-up of new properties and users as well as migrations of properties to the Entrata platform.
- Coordinate the implementation and education of the Entrata Property Management Software.
- Familiar with every platform on Entrata.
- Familiar with back end set up options in Entrata.
- Develop and perform all new hire Entrata trainings at various properties.
- Create, modify, and maintain company-wide workflows, best practices, custom reporting, and all other related procedures within Entrata.
- Deliver technical support to on-site and corporate team members for all Entrata issues.
- Work to ensure software updates, implementations, and releases are completed and changes are communicated throughout our organization.
- Assist with developing and creating new reports in Entrata and ensuring each user has the appropriate permissions and are assigned to the correct property security.
- Partner with Asset Managers, Regionals, Directors and onsite staff to determine, execute, and follow up with Entrata training needs on a weekly basis.
- Create the onboarding process for all onsite staff including training programs and How-To Webinars.
Skills and Abilities Required for this Role:
- Effective Verbal and Communication Skills via Zoom, email, phone, or in-person
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Successfully teach peers (up to 150 employees) at any level of expertise
- Exceptional knowledge and skill with Entrata Property Management Software
- Multitask and prioritize while maintaining accuracy
- Hone in on details while continuing to look at the big picture
- Work out of the Brooklyn, NY office with light travel to properties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Opportunity to collaborate with CEO, Managers, and Regional Directors and be a part of decision making
- A personal and family atmosphere while maintaining a level of expertise and professionalism
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO package
- 401K after 1 year of service
- Year-Round Shortened Fridays